Grab a cookie, it might be of use. 😉
The Goals of the event are for the participants:
* to develop a professional and ethic youth trainer attitude;
* to develop soft skills that will be handy for training delivery and training program design;
* to be able to design, deliver, evaluate and follow-up on an effective training program;
* to develop strategies and a personal network to further develop individual skills and broaden personal knowledge on their own after the event.
The organisers, Young Pharmacy, Section Krakow, are preparing the event.
* A motivation letter stating why you are the right person to attend YTA 2013 (2 pages maximum)
* CV pointing out all the activities, initiatives, international projects you’ve been involved within and/or outside your organisation
* Support letter from a Trainer, aka Angel, willing and ready to follow up on your development and support you for the next year (till December 2014) (**) (***).
* To be ready to transfer 100 EUR as confirmation of your selection when that time will come.
* Participated in at least 1 training event (3 working days minimum)
* Be available to deliver training for the next *** 3 years ***
NOTE: Next to the elements mentioned above, there is a part of subjectivity also from the trainers involved in the project. Whatever the result of the selection, we are ready and willing to provide some feedback to the applications; this might take some time though, depending on number of requests.
We highly recommend to you to take the needed time to read all the materials, ask questions or clarifications and start preparing your application.
Is the cookie still untouched? Really? Come on!